If you haven’t signed up for CloudCrowd yet, there’s still work to be done! You can work right on Facebook as and when you want (so long as there’s available work) and get paid the next day. In my first day on CloudCrowd I made $22 and was paid in the next 24 hours by PayPal but since then I keep missing the available assignments. I logged in today to see that they now notify you via email when you subscribe to be alerted about new projects.
Another great thing is that I earned $1.07 yesterday without working because people who have signed up under me did some work. My earnings comes from CloudCrowd’s end, not from the people in my personal crowd. So conceivably, as long as you refer people, you can earn money.
The work on CloudCrowd:
CloudCrowd tasks vary. Some of them are: grading website reviews, rewriting poorly written text, categorizing websites, etc. The way I see it, if you’re on Facebook several times a day anyway, you’d might as well get paid for it 🙂 Join CloudCrowd 🙂
Are you anxious about making extra money fast for Christmas? The internet can help. Christmas can certainly be a stressful time for families who don’t have much extra money for Christmas presents. I wrote an article for Momphabet Soup about the topic recently for writers and it is getting a lot of traffic so it inspired some more advice for those looking for more work at home ideas. I know you don’t want to be scammed and you don’t want to waste your time so here’s some solid advice:
Here are a few ideas for things you can do with your computer to bring in some fast money, maybe even in time for Christmas shopping:
- Paid Answer Sites. You can get paid to answer questions. Some of these sites pay via Google Adsense so you might not have the money before Christmas but they could help you have money by January / February for paying off those credit card bills.
- Work on CloudCrowd. Facebook has an application called CloudCrowd where you can get paid daily via Paypal doing rewrites, categorizing websites, reviewing other people’s work, etc.
- Sell stuff on eBay, Kijiji, or Craigslist. You can sell items in your garage / attic, shop thrift stores and yard sales, for finds that people might be interested in, start a basket business, or start a wholesale business you can set up on eBay. Many businesses will let you set up a dropship account and do all the shipping for you when you set up a virtual ebay store or niche website and if you don’t want to sell something online, you can use the internet to help you advertise locally. Do be careful about meeting anyone who responds to a classified ad!
- Sell products on Clickbank. Once you meet their distribution agreement, Clickbank pays bi-weekly. If you don’t know much about Clickbank, it’s not the fastest way to make money but it’s a very lucrative proposition so consider using it for your ‘get out of debt‘ resolution in the new year.
- Make Christmas money article writing. Many sites and individuals will pay you to write. Demand Studios pays twice weekly, Textbroker pays 2x monthly, and you can earn money online fast at Elance. Askables is also in the midst of rolling out a writer’s compensation plan but in the meantime you can make Adsense revenue there. You can also sell articles on job sites and write for passive income article sharing sites like HubPages, Squidoo, eHow, Xomba, SheToldMe, InfoBarrel, Bukisa
- With an Elance bidding account, you can do various things to get paid online. Payments occur at varying times depending on how you bid (even instantly or in advance) for online articles, admin and data entry work, programming, sales and marketing, etc. Elance is an online job site and can transfer money via transfer, PayPal, Elance debit card, or by mailing a check.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list of online money making opportunities but there are a few suggestions here to help you get going. If you have suggestions or ideas that have been successful for you, feel free to share them here!