October 16 is boss’s day. Are you ready for it? Do you still have a boss or are YOU the boss?
If you’re a freelance work at home individual, time to treat yourself to something that shows your appreciation since you’re the boss! If you work at home and have a boss, send an e-card to show your appreciation for not having to ‘see’ your boss everyday!
As a work at home professional, here are some things I’m grateful to my boss (ME!) for:
- Unlike at my old jobs, I never have the problem of someone else taking the credit for work I did! Ok wait..as a ghostwriter I kind of do but it’s ok ‘cuz I get paid extra for that!
- If there’s a run in my pantyhose, no one stares.
- If I feel like wearing pantyhose and no pants, no one cares.
- The coffee is awesome here (it was beyond sludge at the Big Meatball [aka: where I used to work])
- The boss’s door is ALWAYS open and she’s very approachable! She just ‘gets’ me.
- When I need time off, I GET IT; no questions asked!
- I have unlimited earning potential here
- No daycare fees and I can watch the Y&R and Coronation Street every day from my job
If you want to learn how to be your own boss, check out Legit Online Jobs
or find wah job info here.
If you work at home, what do you love about being your own boss?