Want to work at home but not sure what you’re qualified for? Here are some ideas of ways you can make a part-time or full-time income working with your PJ’s as your uniform!
- Virtual assistant. Virtual assistants can work from home, make money online, have a flexible schedule and work in their pajamas! You can work for one company or as a freelancer
- Freelance writers. Freelance writers can make money writing online content articles, blogs, manuals, press releases and more.
- Telemarketing. You can have a special phone account set up at home and do telemarketing in your spare time and make money from home.
- eBay selling. A lot of people are are making money selling things on eBay. Worried you don’t have enough junk in your garage / basement to sell? That’s ok. eBay doesn’t have to be done with old stuff. You can set up an online store selling wholesale products that you don’t even have to stock!
- Affiliate marketing. Promote products online through various programs and make a commission
- Do surveys for cash. Some sites will pay you money for your opinion. Sign up with a bunch of these sites and get invited by the higher paying sites and you can get some great rewards
- Socialize online. This is an interesting and relatively new concept. A lot of new sites pop up that will pay you to hang out, play games, post in forums and more.
- Forum posting. Forums are a big thing for companies and online revenue sites and many of them need professional conversationalists to help them keep conversations moving or moderate discussions.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways you can put your computer to work! For some more ideas, take a look at Legit Online Jobs