f you’re just taking the plunge into working at home and are desperate for ways to make some quick money for the Christmas season, here are some helpful tips for you. This is by no means an exhaustive list of online money making options but for those looking to get started quickly to get some income flowing, these tips can help.
- Sell some items on eBay. There is a wealth of information on the eBay site that’ll enable you to get started.
- If you can write, start writing how-to articles for sites like Bukisa and eHow. These sites share revenue with you and some writers on ehow, for instance make over $900 a month in residuals. You may or may not hit payout in time for Christmas but if you start straight away you could at the very least have earned some funds before those first 2009 credit card bills come in.
- If you can write, you may visit an online webmaster forum and look in the classifieds section to find pay per post jobs as well as people looking for virtual assistants.
- Open your own online niche store. If you get started in November or early December you could cater to the hungry Christmas market.
- Join a job bidding site like Elance where you can make money selling your services which could include writing, translation, technical or virtual assistant services.