If you want to make money writing articles, it’s a great idea to do it on passive income sites. By posting your articles on revenue share sites you not only make money once but you could make money indefinitely . A lot of people that work at home write a few articles a week and watch their passive income streams grow. Dig through The Work at Home Blog for plenty of sources and resources related to getting paid to write. Today, let’s talk about how to find ideas for those articles.
The #1 way to ensure your passive income writing efforts pay off is to figure out what’s profitable. How do you know? Research.
Tips for researching profitable article ideas:
- Popular page 1 results on eHow. (Want to make money on eHow too? Check out this ehow wcp post.. Outside of the US? Here are alternatives to the ehow wcp.)
- Twitter hash tags (look at trending topics on Twitter)
- Technorati. See what’s popular on Technorati
- Google Trends. Look at the trends to see what people are searching for.
- Clickbank market place. Look at the top ten Clickbank products and decide to write articles based on those subjects. Not only are they popular but because advertisers are paying top dollar for ads, you’ll make more income. (—>>> info on how I make money on Clickbank<<<—)
There are some hot topics, hot keywords, and solid techniques for maximising your passive income earning potential. By figuring out what people want to read about and figuring out how to optimise your articles for high search engine placement, you’ll increase your chances of making more money by writing. I’ll continue to write tips about these methods in the future so please feel free to subscribe and get work at home tips and leads sent directly to your mailbox.